San Pedro Certified Farmers' Market
TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
San Pedro Farmers’ Market
Operated by the San Pedro Chamber of Commerce
6th Street, between Pacific Avenue and Mesa StreetSan Pedro CA 90731
Every Friday from 9am to 2pm
Get a jumpstart on your weekend at the San Pedro Farmers’ Market!
- Pickup Weekend Fruits and Veggies. Select fresh fruits and vegetables from our Certified, California Grown, farm fresh vegetables, fruits and plants.
- Stock Your Pantry. Discover local honey products, dried fruits and nuts from SoCal orchards.
- Meetup. Take a morning break to meet a friend to sip aguas frescas, nibble on fresh-baked strudel or crunch down on fresh-popped popcorn.
- Lunch. Stop in for lunch from our popular lunch food vendors, including pupusas and tamales
- Weekend Planning. Pick up that handmade birthday gift you need from our San Pedro artisans, plus jewelry and clothing vendors.