Ribbon Cutting & Networking Mixer Aboard the Sir WinstonName: Ribbon Cutting & Networking Mixer Aboard the Sir WinstonDate: September 19, 2018Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM PDTWebsite: https://sanpedrochamber.comRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Join us for the Official Ribbon Cutting & Christening of Sir Winston with Councilman Joe Buscaino, and stay for our fall Networking Mixer & Social as we cruise the harbor!
The Sir Winston is owned by Harbor Breeze Cruises and is the finest private dining yacht in the world. The yacht was custom built in the United States and is 130 feet long and can seat up to 250 guests.
· Custom built 130 Feet Long Yacht
· Reception deck can accommodate up to 50 guests (Main Deck)
· Crystal Room - Table Seating for up to 250 guests (2nd deck)
· Commodores Lounge – Table Seating for up to 125 guests (3rd Deck)
· Sky Lounge Deck will accommodate up to 200 guests (4th Deck)
· Sunset Deck will accommodate up to 50 guests (5th Deck)
· Clear Crystal Chiavari chairs on the dining rooms (2nd and 3rd Deck)
· Elevator access (Decks 1 to 4)
· 4 Bars
· 8 Restrooms
· DJ or Live Band Area on any deck “(typically on 3rd and 4th)
· Dance Floor
· Departs from the Harbor Cut located at 504 S. Harbor Boulevard, San Pedro
Food and beverages will be served.
Free to Chamber Members, $10 for Non-Chamber Members. Reservations are required to guarantee a seat on the harbor cruise. Questions, please call the Chamber at 310-832-7272.