Esoteric Principles of BodybuildingName: Esoteric Principles of BodybuildingDate: September 21, 2018Time: 2:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDTEvent Description:The Esoteric Principles of Bodybuilding is a 13-part series that plays live on FB every Friday at 3:00PM PST. It is presented by Batista Gremaud co-founder at DrFitnessUSA.com and co-hosted by Tyhson Banighen host of the Wellness show and founder of the Extraordinary healing academy.
Join the Esoteric Principles of Bodybuilding NOW to watch live
In this 13-series program, we explore a holistic way of looking at what is commonly known as bodybuilding, connecting the dots in the long time quest for body, mind, and spirit integration from an evolutionary perspective, and unveiling the missing links to fitness consciousness.
Some of the topics will include
- Harnessing male / female energies in your workouts
- Posture and the 7-chakra system
- Addiction recovery & mental health
- How to create an orgasmic relationship that sustains the test to time
- What does sacred geometry have to do with bodybuilding
- Practical steps to tap into the fountain of youth
- Creating the New Earth
- Bringing humanity to its next level of planetary evolution And much more
The series is a must for anyone on the path of individuation of body mind and spirit: • You are a light-worker • Your soul’s purpose is aligned with the mission of taking humanity to its next level of planetary evolution • You understand that all changes start from within first
• You come with an open mind and heart, striving to be the best you can be by being open to positive change • You understand that the body is the vehicle that carries out the mission you have embarked on • You have a desire to bring your body in alignment with your soul’s purpose Life in the body is a beautiful time, waiting for us to embrace it and enjoy all that it has to offer. This series will bring you to the fruit of your life's purpose. Batista Gremaud World Renown Master body designer, Health Influencer and Innovator in the esoteric art and teachings of Body Design
View past episodes on our YouTube channel