COVID 19 Business Series
As government guidance continues to evolve around COVID-19, businesses need to stay on top of a myriad of requirements and details to safely reopen. An overarching step to reopen your business is to develop a sound reopening plan. This can be a daunting endeavor in and of itself.
In this session, you will gain practical knowledge on how to develop your own reopening plan so that it will serve as a documented playbook and reference guide for your business as it continues to adapt to this new work environment.
· Define which businesses need to develop a COVID-19 reopening plan.
· List the primary components of a robust reopening plan.
· Identify primary sources of information that should be used to develop your reopening plan.
· Describe workplace risk assessment steps that can or should be included in your reopening plan.
· Explain safety considerations to bring employees back to the workplace.
· Discuss response protocols for responding to COVID-19 situations in the workplace.
· Training and communicating your return-to-work plans to employees and setting expectations.
Melveen Stevenson – MBA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
M.S.Elemental, LLC: A Human Resources and Training Company
As a certified human resources professional with a background in accounting and finance, Ms. Stevenson helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges. Over the last 19 years, she has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at international companies in food manufacturing, medical devices, and consumer products. As the founder and CEO of M.S.Elemental, she is dedicated to serving the needs of today’s dynamic business organizations. Ms. Stevenson is also a professor at California State University – Dominguez Hills, and is certified in Extended DiSC® for individuals, pairs, and groups.